These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to all services of Hempshopper.
These are the Conditions the customer has to keep to if he wants to make usage of Hempshopper services.
Art. 1 Definitions in these Terms and Conditions:
Equipment: All equipment and services that Hempshopper offers through online locations or physical store locations.
Conditions: the conditions in these Terms and Conditions and any changes Hempshopper may make to them.
Terms: the terms on the deposit made for reservations/ or rental.
Art. 2 Formation of Contract
(1) By sending an reservation-order to Hempshopper, the customer offers to conclude a reservation/ set rental period. The customer will then receive an e-mail or other message confirming receipt of the offer. If individual information on the range of products on the Internet is faulty, Hempshopper shall inform the customer separately after receipt of the order and submit an appropriate counter offer to him.
(3) The reservations with Hempshopper shall be brought about with Hempshopper's acceptance of this offer. The acceptance of the offer shall be subject to the proviso that the goods are actually available. A separate confirmation of the acceptance of the offer by Hempshopper to the customer shall not be necessary. If Hempshopper cannot accept the offer of the customer, the customer shall be informed about it electronically.
Art. 3 Right of Withdrawal
(1) The customer shall be entitled to withdraw his declaration of intention to conclude a rent/reservation within two weeks after receipt of the purchase by fax or email to Hempshopper.
(2) The charges for the return of the cancellation are EUR 25, - and shall be the responsibility of the customer.
(3) In the case of cancellation, Hempshopper shall refund the purchase price, if already paid, to the customer. The cancellation charges will be deducted from the purchase price. With refunds to foreign countries, the transfer fee will be deducted as well.
Art. 4 Delivery of Ordered Goods
(1) Hempshopper shall deliver the ordered goods to the address indicated by the customer in the order as soon as possible. Hempshopper shall be entitled to make partial deliveries. In case of undeliverable goods Hempshopper is allowed to send replacments in arrangement with the customer.
(2) The costs for the individual deliveries shall be charged to the customer by Hempshopper in the respective amount shown. All risks of delivery shall pass to the customer upon delivery of the goods from Hempshopper to the commissioned distributor.
(3) Information on terms of delivery shall not be binding, unless Hempshopper has given an undertaking in writing to the customer in individual cases.
(4) Hempshopper will not fulfill orders which have to be delivered to PACKSTATIONS of DHL.
Art. 5 Payments
(1) The purchase price shall be due upon conclusion of the rent/reservation.
(a) Payment shall be made either by in advance by bank transfer, by credit card, or by debit (only the Netherlands) Hempshopper shall act in accordance with the customer's wishes regarding the mode of payment.
(b) Orders payable by bank transfer are kept open until the required amount is paid. In case the payment is not received within 14 working days the order has to be deleted and the customer will be informed that the rent/reservation was cancelled.
(c) If the customer is in default of payment, Hempshopper shall be entitled to charge default interest at a rate of 5% per year over the base lending rate.
(d) The customer shall only be entitled to set-off if his counterclaims have been recognized by declaratory judgment.
Art. 6 Privacy
All personal information of the customers will be treated confidentially. This information shall only be stored and processed to such extent as permitted by the customer and in strict observance of relevant rules and regulations, such as the Federal Data Protection Act or the Information and Communication Service Act. The transfer of such information to third parties, who are neither involved in the performance of the contract nor affiliates of Hempshopper, shall be excluded.
Art. 7 Liability concerning Equipment/ Rental
Hempshopper will not be liable under these Terms and Conditions for:
(1) any fault in the use of the available equipment;
(2) any defect in the equipment caused by the customer tampering with it, his negligence or failure to follow our instructions;
(5) any loss or damage caused by Hempshopper or its employees or distributors in circumstances where:
(i) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the customer by Hempshopper or by any of its employees or distributors;
(ii) such loss or damage which is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(iii) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by the customer of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
Art. 8 Copying and Copyright
(a) It is forbidden to do any of the following:
(i) Copy, redistribute or relay any of any DVD's or any part of them, or otherwise deal with the DVD's or any part of them other than as permitted by the act. The exceptions in these sections are limited and customer has to make sure that he is legally entitled to rely on one of them; or
(ii) Show any DVD in public to an audience, even if no charge is made.
Art. 9 Changing the Conditions
Hempshopper will give the customer at least one calendar month's notice of any changes or additions. Hempshopper will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer which applies to the customer and he has accepted during the term of the offer.
Art. 10 Duration of Terms and Conditions
(1) These Terms and Conditions will stay in force for the official duration of the rental.
(2) Hempshopper will not refund any deposit payment or other payments made if it ends the rental duration because the customer has broken these Terms and conditions
Art. 11 Right to transfer the Terms and Conditions and Third Parties
Hempshopper is allowed to transfer the rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other company, firm or person. Hempshopper can only do this if it does not affect customer's rights under these Terms and Conditions
Art. 12 Law and geographical limits
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch Law. Any disputes can be dealt with by the courts in the Netherlands that can lawfully deal with the case.